Friday, August 3, 2012

"Reflections from My Heart"

After much encouragement from friends, much prayer, and lots of work, my devotional book is now ready.

These entries are the devotional emails from the past five years. Many of them were written from the morning solitude of my "sanctuary," my deck, surrounded with so much of the beauty of nature.

They are a blend of my family life with it's laughs, trials, and triumphs.  It isn't a theological discourse, but a journey along with me of the many simple lessons learned from the "antics" of my grandchildren, the "nuttiness" of my dogs, physical battles of my precious sisters and family, the enduring love of a spouse...and most of all...HIS AMAZING GRACE!

More than anything it is my heart's cry to glorify my precious Savior, Jesus Christ. If only one soul is touched for Him, it will surely be worth it all!

Each set of the three Volumes is $5.00 plus $2.50 shipping(for one set).  To order you may click the email(letter) icon at the end of this blog entry and send your request.

1 comment:

Avon said...

Excellent devotional book !!!