Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Production Complete!!

Production Complete!!!
Thanking God this morning for my awesome tech guy, Little Buddy. I gathered pictures for weeks and spent two days creating an album to make a movie on my wonderful Jon. I so wanted it for the family for Christmas.
But between being sick most of that week, not having the right discs, and etc. ...it just didn't happen. Jon Abram's family was able to see it on YouTube, but I especially put it together for Mom D. It's been almost three years since she has seen Jon...
I just couldn't get it formatted right from my movie maker to burn to DVD, really stressed me because I had done it before when I made a movie of Mom and Dad.
Last night, Little Buddy was here, and with his 'I won't give up" attitude, his sharp mine, and a couple of hours..... he walked into my bedroom grinning from ear to ear!!! HE DID IT!!!!
This morning we worked together on a label maker program and finalized it!!!
Mom D.'s is IN THE MAIL!!!!

No comments: