Monday, April 14, 2014

Passion Week...................Monday

Sat on the deck in the early daylight hours. There was so much moisture in the air that I couldn't stay long..........just "achy" kind of weather. But I knew heavy rain was on the radar for the next couple of days.
As I sat with His Word in my hand..........I was just lost in His Presence....
The beginning of The Passion Week....so much to contemplate!
The old old story that never grows old! I was just so overwhelmed again at how He could love a "sinner such as I. Lift me from the miry clay and set me free!" How can this be? What kind of love is this? What kind of God do I serve? What an amazing Savior I have!
The words of "If this isn't love" finally had to burst forth in song!
The blessed Trinity! God gave.......... Christ came....... and then....the most precious Presence of The Comforter!!! No, never alone! He promised never to leave me alone!!
Easter........... What manner of love The Father hath bestowed upon us!!

No comments: