Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Isaiah 12

I really enjoyed reading in Isaiah this morning. No matter how bad, no matter what they(nation of Israel) had done....
God was always standing with an outstretched hand....beckoning them to come, to be forgiven and restored.... What mercy!!
Then came this beautiful chapter 12 that made my heart swell!!
And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise Thee: though Thou wast angry with me, Thine anger is turned away, and Thou comfortedst me. (need comfort this morning? Here it is!)
Behold, God is my salvation: I will trust, and not be afraid: (are you fearful? Give it to Him.): for the Lord Jehovah is my strength(Feel weak? Lean on Him.)and my song; He also is my salvation.
Therefore with joy(deep unspeakable contentment) shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.(I'm lowering my 'bucket' this morning....drawing deeply....from His well).
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon His name,declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exalted.(Let's talk about Jesus more and more!)
Sing unto the Lord; for He hath done excellent things:(Whoohoo!! EXCELLENT things!!!!) this is known in all the earth.
Cry out and shout!!!(thou inhabitant of Zion) for GREAT is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee!!!
So.... I'm going to:
Praise
Be comforted
Trust
Be strengthened
Be joyful
Exalt His name
Sing and
Shout!!!!!!

No comments: