Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Tea Party!

Friendship has got to be one of God's greatest gifts to us!

On Friday, Roberta(My editor-in chief) took me to the printing company to design the cover for my devotional book.  It was really interesting and Roberta stuck with me, trying to make decisions.

After that, I had a nice surprise!  Roberta took me by Irene's home.  Both of these sweet ladies have been my friends for many years. I so seldom get out that I had forgotten how special time with friends can be!  Irene served us hot tea/coffee, homemade chicken salad sandwiches, and homemade Queen Elizabeth croissants. It was all such a pretty setting.  I laughed so hard at Roberta trying to set this time release camera and run back into the picture!!

Afterwards, we retired to the comfy living room where Irene shared her beautiful songs/choruses/poems that she had written.  What an inspiration!  These dear friends are such a blessing to others!

I was quite tired when I got home, but I realized that I had drank up all this happiness like a dry brittle old sponge!  Thank you, Lord, for your wonderful blessings to me!!

irenesinspirations@yahoo.com

1 comment: