Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Little Red Pin Point!

This morning, I asked my Son if he'd please put his itinerary in my reminders on my I Pad. He took my I Pad.  He took I Pad, downloaded an app and handed it back.   It pinpoints his exact location as they journey across America.  All afternoon, I've watched the little red pin make its way across NC,VA, W Va, and into Kentucky!
Whoo..my cup is running over!  My God has me in His sight as well.  Got someone you're praying for?  Wondering how it will all unfold?  Remember, God has them in His view, is following them everyday. He knows all, sees all!  Trust in Him!

Okay, Folks...this is TOO MUCH!!!  Just switched my app to actual terrain satellite, guess what?  Without any fuzzing out any, I can zero on the red dot and see the highway, surrounding area, etc..  Got the picture?  How big is God?  How big and wide His vast domain?  Big enough to rule this mighty universe, yet small enough to LIVE WITHIN my heart!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it so amazing how to be able to follow every step of the way. jojan