Monday, February 25, 2013

Catch Up Photos

 Hello, to all my friends who aren't on Facebook. Did you miss me? ha ha

Jon and I really enjoyed Hobe Sound Campmeeting this year. I first attended Hobe Sound camp my senior year of 1968. Jon and I lived there for 15 years and have attended many many of these camps. But I don't think we ever heard any better or were more blessed than we were by the wonderful preaching and teaching this year. We were so blessed by His Presence here in our little mobile home.

On February 19th Jon and I celebrated our 42 anniversary with our three Critters!

 Papa and Little Buddy........
 Nanny and JB.......
 Erica and Papa........

Yesterday we had Sunday lunch with our wonder friends, The David Millers. We so enjoyed the time of fellowship with them.  This is Julia and Sylvia.
 Jon's wall in our bedroom.....
 These are some pictures Jon Abram sent me from his phone.  Jon Abram in his office.


They moved into a house about half of the size previous one.  But as you can see by this picture, home is wherever the heart is. I love this picture......
Our sweet Jessica Mae.......  I miss our little Sunshine!!


I adore this picture!  It so captures the personalities of these two, not to mention Miss Maggie.

Well, folks that's a little taste of our past few days.  God continues to bless Jon and Me.  He is so very good to us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES! I MISSED YOU! LOV U , JOJAN