Sunday, March 6, 2016

"Now THAT just 'aint' human!!"


But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you.
Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
...
NOPE!! That's not the "natural" human way. It takes the SUPERNATURAL Presence of the abiding Holy Spirit to do this. No........I don't know of anyone who has actually cursed me, but you know what I mean...
That annoying person that you just might have a personality clash with, or are just on two different wave lengths with.........nothing in common.
I'm not the most polished person, but God has mellowed me out some over the years....
It's also been humbling to find out over the years that just perhaps I DIDN'T have all my ducks in a row.
It's a lot easier to love others when one really sees oneself as Christ does, full of faults and failures. I'm so glad He's still working on me!
Today, Lord, help me to love as You do, as I want You and others to love me!!

No comments: